Tuesday 6 September 2011

richard.brown34@yahoo.com richard.brown214@yahoo.com = Scam

Greetings, I am contacting you based on my intention to invest in any lucrative business in your country as a sort for a conducive retirement after my civil service work in my country. I am an old man and due for retirement at any moment from now after putting many years in civil service as secretary Ministerial Contract Evaluation and implementation in my country, and I would appreciate if you can be of assistance to this endeavor as I am very willing to go into partnership with you if you are capable. I deposited (100 Million dollars) in a bank in Europe for safe keeping. Which I would transfer to any partner's account for the establishment of any lucrative business. I have mapped out 5% from the total sum for any expenses both party may incur. If you are interested kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details. Thanks and Best Regards. richard brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment