Friday 2 September 2011

privateboxjeoung@hotmail.co.uk privateboxjeoung@gmail.com = Scam

Good Day,



My Name is Rick Anderson, i am Corporate Finance Director of Investec Group of Company, One of the World Largest Funds Management Company located in London (United Kingdom) with 12 Branches and over $50 Billion Capital base Investment Funds.



As a Finance Director of Investec Group, My office handle all our Investor's

Direct Capital Funds and have Secretly Extract 1.2% Excess Maximum

Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's

Magellan Capital Funds.



As an expert, I have made over $18.5million from the Investor's EMRCP.

I am hereby looking for someone to trust, who will stand as an Investor

to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from Investec Group

Capital Funds.



Our sharing ratio will be 60 for me,35 for you while 5% will be for any expenses we incured during the process. Should incase you are interested, email me back for discussion of this transaction in further details.

I wait for your urgent reply.



Sincerely,



Rick Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment