Friday 16 September 2011

missanitagueil@rocketmail.com = Scam

Hello Honey. please contact me with my email ( missanitagueil@rocketmail.com ) My Name is Miss Anita Gueil Sankara, I go through your profile that’s makes me not to sleep till I write u .and I hope you will give me the way to communicate with u . I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband.am an international woman too Well have our joy, our success and our problems which well always decide together. I’m a very open person, and I don’t like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I’m a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I ll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that its always very interesting and full please contact me with my email address( missanitagueil@rocketmail.com ) I will always stand to reply u and send you my pics which i hope you will like Best Regard. Miss Anita Gueil Sankara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment