Friday 2 September 2011

(jerrycook-dplagnt@hotmail.com 323-432-7588 = Scam

Attention Please:

I am DIPLOMATIC MR. JERRY COOK I have been trying to reach you on your email about few hours ago, just to inform you about my successful arrival Los Angeles International Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, California USA with your two boxes of consignment worth $$8.3M USD which I have been instructed by NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the origin of fund certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery origin of fund certificate so that I can exit the airport Immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery origin of fund certificate will cost us just $95 Dollars only to get the two origin of fund certificate placed on the boxes as that origin of fund certificate will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting me
with your fully information to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
3- Your Contact Telephone Number
4- Your Occupation
5- Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)
6- Your nearest airport

You can direct the origin of fund certificate fee to our Head Office as they
will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment
to foreign countries authority.

DIPLOMATIC MR. JERRY COOK GET BACK TO ME IN MY
EMAIL NOW, (jerrycook-dplagnt@hotmail.com)
or call me with this number below: Telephone:323-432-7588

Receivers Name: ==emmanuel Nwabu
Country Benin Republic.
Amount: $95
Text Question.agent
Answer: jerry
Senders’ name

Mtcn:

Once you made the payment give me call with this number below:323-432-7588 or
send me an email
your immediate action towards this issue is needed ASAP

Regard
Diplomat MR.JERRY COOK
TELEPHONE: 323-432-7588

No comments:

Post a Comment