Friday 16 September 2011

david_martin00001@yahoo.co.jp james_00@videobank.it = Scam

I am a banker. There is an investment/partnership business proposal which I
believe will be of mutual benefit to both of us.


I need your co-operation to transfer the sum of £42.3 Million (Forty Two
Million Three Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) out of United
Kingdom(UK) to your account and invest the fund in the following
sectors:oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication
Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any other viable sector.


I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and
respond positively within a short period of time. I am available todiscuss
this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to
this fund. As soon as you give your positive response to this
proposal, I will not hesitate in sending to you the detailed information of
this business. This transaction is 100% RISK FREE.


I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.


Sincerely,
James Baho

No comments:

Post a Comment