Monday 12 September 2011

christine.redman157@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend
How are you today? Hope all is well.
Am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel to you.
I am MISS CHRISTINE MARIA REDMAN from England; I am 68 years old, Single Mother. I lost my children 7years ago on author motor accident ( Life has being miserable ) , I came to internet, because I needed a friend I could trust, to help me see the need of less-privileges I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.
I was brought up from a motherless babies home and has being working with Oil well in Iran, I came back to my country England because of my illness, as a matter of fact I have being in this sick bed for good 3years, all hospital bill are paid by Queen Elizabeth, as i served her when i was 14yrs old.

When i was working with the oil company in Iran I was able to save up to sum of $5million dollars deposited with Banco Bank in SPAIN Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where i come from. I want you use this money to fund, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up.
Meanwhile, I want to tell you that as soon as i received your informations, I will do everything to make sure that this funds was been packaged in your name here and send it to you through diplomatic movement to your country, which i know going through bank to bank transfer may costs us much more, and also going to take you time to get due what happened in America on 9/11 about bombing, so i assured you that you always be with me as i assured you that both of us will work together as one and make sure that this fund get to you through diplomatic movement to your country, without any hitch as i have already discussed with the Director of my Banco Bank in SPAIN.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you Instruction to the Bank to go ahead and release the fund to you as my Next of Kin to receive the fund.
Get back to me with this email address: christine.redman157@gmail.com
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister, 

No comments:

Post a Comment