Saturday 17 September 2011

angelinakeith1@yahoo.com angelinakeita1@rediffmail.com = Scam

Dear Beloved In Christ,

Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ.

I am Mrs Angelina Keith, I am married to Dr zumba Keith From Ivory Coast
, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government
building contractor before my husband earlier this year January 25 /2008. We
were married for eleven years without a child due my fibriod problem. He
died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I have
decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my
late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5.5Million (USD) dollars in
a bank.Presently the money is still in the bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months
due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really
deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months,
because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .. Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want to you use atleast 90% this fund for orphanages, widows and also
propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is
maintained and take the remaining 10% to take good care of your good God
Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money.

This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am
not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to
be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight
my case and I shall hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that
Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be
prayerful all through your life.

Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same
purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ

Mrs Angelina Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment