Saturday 10 September 2011

ad_gfield10@yahoo.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you and your family.

I am Ms. Helen Momoh, 24 years old, a native of Ivory Coast, the daughter of late Chief Johnson Momoh. My father, late Chief Johnson Momoh was the CEO of a cocoa exporting company, licensed by the Government of Ivory Coast under former President Laurent Gbagbo. He was the sole licensed Agent/company to buy off cocoa from the local farmers, and export to overseas on behalf of the Government of Ivory Coast.

My late father based in the cocoa producing region of the north, and was a relative of former President, Laurent Gbagbo. So when the Ivorian civil war broke out, he was kidnapped by the republican forces loyal to the declared winner of the election, Alassane Ouattara. After over a month in the hands of the republican forces, he died as a result of kidney failure

My late father, being a top Government official, was investing his funds in buying Alluvial Gold dust from local miners, which he had been stocking in our home. But due to the civil war in Ivory Coast, he moved them out and deposited in a bank vault for safekeeping in Ghana. Because he was buying them from local miners, he bought them at a good price.

 Immediately after the death of my father, then my brother David and I, together with our sick mother ran out to Accra, Ghana. So, the reason I contact you is because we want to sell off the Alluvial Gold Dust to foreign buyers and recover our money. Because right now, our family is totally broke, as my father died and we lost everything in our country and escape to Ghana.

Even now, my mother is very ill, so we need urgent money to treat her and for my brother and I to continue our education here in Ghana, as we are not safe to return back to our native country Ivory Coast, because everybody of the same clan with Laurent Gbagbo is being hunted and killed by the republican forces of Alassane Ouattara, so they are fleeing to other countries, with no hope of when to return.

Being that we want to sell off the gold dust and recover our money back, we are giving it out at the same price my late father bought it from local miners, which is US$33,500.00/kg. As I said, the total quantity is 235 kilo grams, but if you cannot buy all, then you buy the quantity you want. All the documents about the gold are with us, if you ask, then we send them to you for confirmation.

Being that our church Pastor advised us not to contact local buyers or brokers here because of their bad behaviour. As they will take advantage of us, by collecting our Gold, cheat us, or even do away with our money. Because of that, I have to contact you by myself.

Thanks, and remain blessed. As I await your urgent reply.

Kind regards
Ms. Helen Momoh

No comments:

Post a Comment