Friday 6 May 2011

usmankieta0015@gmail.com = Scam

Attn,

This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card/ DEBIT Card Number of; 2890804297602996) has been credited in your favor, Your Personal Identification Number is 9200. The Card Value is ($3.5M USD) and your ATM CARD will be send to you through DHL DELIVERING COMPANY.

You are advice to contact me back on my email so that I will forward it to bank for delivering of your card; all the legal documents are out and will send to you once I hear from you.

With the following information's;

Full Name: ----------
Delivery Address: -----------
Phone Number: -----------
Country: -------------
Occupation: ----------------
Sex: ---------------
Age: -------------
A copy of your passport or id card---------------

Bank will send your ATM CARD through DHL delivering company, so get back to me with your full information's before it will be late.

Thanks
Mrs. rose K. Usm4n
Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment