Monday 9 May 2011

scdfp2010@gmail.com bfmuinfo09@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

Sincere Greetings,

My name is Dr.Ibrahim Hassan,former special adviser to the late President Umaru Musa Yar Adua on Religeous matters before I was deployed to the Debt Management Office(DMO) where I now oversee as the director .

I wish to notify you that I have the sum of $15.5 Million Dollars ready for transfer but I need a reliable foreign partner whose bank account could be used for the transfer.The prospective partner must be a trusted and business-minded person who must be above 25 years of age. US$5M out of the will be use for the propogation of ISLAM through media, TV shows, Radio Talks and Charities.

If you are interested,please get back to me via this email address for more details with your 24 hours mobile contact phone number.

I look forward to receiving your swift response at your earliest convenience for more details.

Regards.
Dr.Ibrahim Hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment