Monday 9 May 2011

henrietteconte04@w.cn henrietteconte0422@w.cn = Scam

Dearest One,

I am Mrs. Henriette Lansana Conte, wife of the former President of Guinea General Lansana Conte who just past away few years ago after suffering series of ailments such as diabetes, Leukemia etc. In order to assist me and my son Ousmane David Conte repatriate the funds valued at {US$58 Million} left behind in a security company by my late husband before it gets confiscated by the present military government who have seized power through a bloodless military coup d'etat led by Captain Moussa Dadis Camara and other junior officers in the Guinea Military.

Presently, they have placed embargo on my late husband's assets during Captain Moussa Dadis Camara's speech on December 27, 2008, which made us to flee from Guinea after my husband burial on Friday 26th December 2008, through this United Nation Diplomatic carrier airline to Benin Republic where the United Nations can grant me and my son refuge in the political asylum camp in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Meanwhile, my late husband have some of his fortunes in my care particularly these sums valued at {US$58 Million} available for investment with a private security company in Cotonou Benin Republic. In the interim, my aim and objective is to safely repatriate the funds out of the country and afterwards seek for profitable investment opportunity which you will be the arrow head and guidance of the business enterprise in your country under partnership between your company and me, pending our arrival in your country. Preferably I will appreciate dealing directly with the legitimate owners of the company who has vast experience in the investment and business circle and has the capability to handle this project rather than brokers or middlemen.

Therefore, I would like to request your full contact details, where I can reach the Chief Executive Officer of your organization to enable them discuss in further details with our family attorney on this and how to make it a reality in due course. However, they have a stake of {US$58 Million} available for the said investments. In the light of the above, I would be highly honored and appreciative if this letter is treated with utmost urgency and sense of purpose. Lastly, kindly include your direct telephone number when replying, so I can reach you easily for more detailed information.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Henriette and David Conte,
For the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment