Sunday 15 May 2011

adamsjosep@mail.com = Scam

FROM DESK OF MR. Adams .A.Joseph,
ACCOUNTANT/EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF MALAYSIA,


CONFIDENTIAL
BUSINESS
PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Adams .A.Joseph, The Accountant and exchange manager at the foreign remittance department of MALAYSIA.

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your email listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in MALAYSIA, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I discovered the
sum of Eleven million and five hundred thousand United States Dollars (USD11.5M) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank.

The fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late Mr. Paul Morrison from Sweden, who was involved in a plane crash in September 2007. You can see the website link below. on BBC =
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6997381.stm The said fund is now ready for transfer to a foreign account whose owner will be portrayed as the beneficiary and next of kin to the deceased customer of the bank.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his fund because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learn that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the funds to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this fund to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the funds will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request for a foreigner as next-of-kin is occasioned by the fact that, the late depositor was a foreigner and so an indigene cannot stand as the next-of-kin. In order to avert this development, I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the late depositor so that the fund, us $11.5M will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary next-of-kin. I therefore solicit for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin.

Please If interested, kindly contact me on my private email address . {adamsjosep@mail.com} I am looking forward for your prompt response.


Yours faithfully,
Mr. Adams .A.Joseph.


No comments:

Post a Comment