Wednesday 11 May 2011

+91 886 056 1747 a_b@admin.in.th = Scam

Attention Sir/Madam

I am Allan Baas a solicitor at law. I was the personal Attorney to Late Piotr Nurowski,
64 years of age, made a fixed deposit (Certificate of Deposit) of fund valued at USD$22,500,000.00
(Twenty Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Finance Company here in Asia
and unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash , Ref: http://www.agency.tvn.pl/en/video/mass-for-piotr-nurowski,10216,3897
He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit still in
my possession. Recently, the financial company contacted me asking for the next of kin to the funds
or funds may be declared to the government as unclaimed.

Upon a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin,
so that my late client's funds will not be confiscated by the Financial Authority.

You will be entitled to 40% of the total fund, 50% for me while 10% is to be marked out for any expenses
that will be incurred during the clearance process of transfer of the fund to your bank account. Be informed
that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents that will be used to back you up as the legal
beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured.

Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail (a_b@admin.in.th) or telephone (+91 886 056 1747) to enable us discuss
further.

You should also send your telephone number so I can call you when necessary. Do not forget that a
transaction of this magnitude requires utmost confidentiality and sincerity.

Thanks for your kind attention and I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you
Allan Baas
Tel: +91 886 056 1747

No comments:

Post a Comment