Wednesday 11 May 2011

+233243601243 matooqbakoosh@hotmail.com princetony2004@yahoo.com = Scam

From: The Desk of Mr.Matooq Bakoosh,
Accountant,
United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited
Abossey Okai Branch,
Accra-Ghana.

I am Mr.Matooq Bakoosh,a citizen of SAUDIA ARABIA JEDDAH who lives and
work in Republic of Ghana with United Bank for Africa (Ghana Branch)
as an Accountant,as you might not know me very well but by the end of this
transaction you shall be thankful knowing somebody like me. During the
end of our auditing of accounts at my branch Bank last year ending, I
came across a ghost account, in which the account reads the sum of
$31,500,000.00 ( Thirty-One Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars ).

I continued in my search and discovered that this said account was
owned by one of our deceased customers and there was no next of kin
affixed at the time of the deposit.Although personally i kept this
information’s secret within myself to enable the whole plan and idea
be profitable and successful during execution and it’s my obligations
to send my financial reports to our headquarters’ in Accra. Before
then i decided to place this money in what we call SUSPENSE account
without any beneficiary.as a Senior Officer in the Bank I cannot
directly claim this money here in Accra, on this ground I contact you
for us to work together, so that you can assist and receive this money
at any of your nominated Bank account for us to share.

I have so placed this fund for the sharing 40% for you 50% for i and
the remaining 10% for any miscellaneous expenses in the course of the
transaction. I will also want you to understand that it is 100% risk
free and legally blinded. It will strictly be bank to bank transfer;
all I need from you is to represent the real depositor of this fund
in our bank, so that my head office can order the transfer to your
designated bank account.

However, if my offer is granted by you, please do furnish me with the
following information’s:Your Full name,Occupation/Position,
Contact/Mailing Address, Date of Birth,Place
of Birth, Marital Status,Gender, Educational Status, Tel/Fax
Numbers,Nationality,Name of Your Next of Kin and Tel/E-mail address,to
enable me fix them in our account data file, so that you will be
recognized in our bank as a customer before the onward transfer will
be made.Attached files are my passport photograph,Staff Identity Card
for your perusal.

Best Regards,
Matooq Bakoosh
+233243601243

No comments:

Post a Comment