Wednesday 4 December 2013

Zeinab.al.kasem@qq.com = Scam

Hello,
My names are Zeinab AL Kasem, I am from Syria and I am currently at the refugee camp in Aleppo here in Syria.

I need your assistance to help me leave this place, that’s why i decided to contact you via email since it’s the only means of communication at my reach right now.

I seek your assistance to be the beneficiary of my inherited funds and help me get out of this refugee camp, If you are willing to assist me I shall provide more details on how you can help me claim this funds and help me get out of here.

I shall be grateful if you can be of great assistance at this time of my need, God bless you, as you agree to help me. Contact me via my email: Zeinab.al.kasem@qq.com

Regards,
Zeinab AL Kasem

No comments:

Post a Comment