Saturday 14 December 2013

waziri_mohammed@ymail.com = Scam

For the Attention of CEO

With trust and confidence, I write to you having not known each other before,
I wish to seek for your assistance and urgent business relationship

I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as Chairman of the Contract Review/Audit
Committee Scrutinizing all records covering executed Contracts Awarded while i was in service.

I have uncovered a floating amount that worth Millions of U.S Dollars without a clear
beneficiary owning to a deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of contract value by me.

This money has already been approved for payment by the Ministry of Mines,Power and Steel and is Secured Under Contract NO: MMPS/FGN/V1233/ALSCON-2/9, Job Completion Certificate NO: 677000000242MMPS/C, of 17th September, 2008. We are serving Civil Servant who would not want any exposure for now and with the Anti-corruption Bill Passed since, but it is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly. We are not allowed to operate foreign bank account and this is why we want to use your bank Account to transfer this money outside.

I have accepted you as my foreign partner and will now regularize the
approvals to you as the trust beneficiary of the Contract sum.
As soon as we receive your acceptance, I shall inform you of the
necessary requirement from you to facilitate transfer. Let us use
this opportunity and export the benefit of this sum for our
investment in your country. If you have any question do not
hesitate to include same in your reply. Terms of percentage,
have to be discussed after proper memorandum of understanding between us.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely legal.
However, due to the sensitive nature of our position
we implore you to keep it privately. You will be given more details
when you contact me on email address above mentioned.
Awaiting your immediately response.

Please all your reply should directed to email: waziri_mohammed@ymail.com

Yours faithfully,
Waziri Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment