Thursday 12 December 2013

translinkexpressll@yahoo.fr = Scam

Hello

I wish to inform that I have dropped your ATM VISA CARD worth
$1.200.000.00 USD with TransLink Courier Delivery Services. Insurance
and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is
the security safe keeping fee of $85.00 USD which you will be required
to pay before delivery. I did this because I was unable to make the
funds transfer to your home account in your country and I am going out
of Benin to India for a period of 4 months to see my boss.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did
forward to them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is
important and when contacting, I advise you quote the parcel and
shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address.
The ATM VISA CARD has pin number 8876.

Thefore,forward the following when contacting TransLink Courier
Delivery Services:Your Name, Your Delivery Address, Your Phone Number
and code below.

Contact Dr. Philip Alee
Director Translink Express Logistics Courier Company
Benin Republic.
E-mail: translinkexpressll@yahoo.fr

Shipment Code: TLD/00987-887641
Parcel Number: 9972201-003

Regards,
Mr. Howard Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment