Wednesday 4 December 2013

rev.fatherjohnmensahr@yahoo.com +233 232982296 = Scam

Dear Friend ,

I'm sorry, but happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Rev. Father in Accra Ghana his name and contact are bellow, You can contact him, because he is the one who helped me physical and spiritually when I thought that the earth is against me, when everybody use to see me as a liar, but glory be to God for his assistance in my life.

St. Peter Catholic Church
Madina Accra Ghana
Telephone number +233 232982296
Rev. Father John Mensah
Email rev.fatherjohnmensahr@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you the total of $850.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. He is the one who told me to make a vow to God, that God has to do something with vow and he is also the one who remind about the vow I made in the church, that I will not forget your effort.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Church, they know that you will contact and instruct the Rev. Father where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.

in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with

Rev. Father John Mensah will send the amount to you without any delay.


Regards,

Mrs. Bridget Gbagbo.
For the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment