Friday 6 December 2013

m.jimmy-bernand1z@qq.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I do hope my email meets you well, I am Major Jimmy Bernand, a U.S. Army
Currently at Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have summed up courage to
contact you.

I am seeking your kind assistance to receive the sum of ( $ 10.5 million
U.s.dollars )Ten million, five hundred united states dollars on my
behalf., as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here.

The question is can I trust you? Am really in need of a good partner
someone i can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil
proceeds and legal. But am transferring it via the safe passage way of a
diplomatic courier without any risk or any string attached. If you are
agreeable get yourself a deal and contact me on my email address:
m.jimmy-bernand1z@qq.com,

Once you receive the funds, keep low social profile and take an awesome
reward of 30% and custody my share for further evaluation on whether you
are good enough in assessment to invest my share when i review your
business proposal. Am seek your confidentiality in this business
transaction and await your response as i wish to furnish you with more
comprehensive details and what is required of you.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Buddy,
Major Jimmy Bernand.
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit(T.I.D.U), Kabul Afghanistan.
Contact Email address: m.jimmy-bernand1z@qq.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment