Thursday 5 December 2013

isalah.mawu.elom@gmail.com = Scam

I am Barr Isalah Mawu ELOM. From Lome Togo West Africa. Formally I
represented a client Engineer ,who is from your country and who died
with all his family members .Please get back to me through my private
email ( isalah.mawu.elom@gmail.com ) for more information’s ,Please
this is very urgent, it concerns his balance with his bank. His
account is valued US$9.5m ( nine Million five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars )and has been dormant for the past years now. I
will like you to send the following information’s to me so that I will
give you further information regarding the release of these funds to
you as his next of kin. My late client bears the same last name with
you and also comes from your country. Send to me:

1. Your full legal names
2. Your current contact address
3. Your phone and fax number
4. Copy of your identification
5.Private email for more informations

Yours, Sincerely,
Isalah Mawu ELOM(Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment