Monday 9 December 2013

gabrielekeh373@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Good Friend,

I decided to email you now after several thoughts to prevent you from further exploitation,if you can listen to me and give proper attention to this mail for your own goodness.
I am Dr.Gabriel Ekeh,Head Payment Probe Verification Panel,Federal Government of Nigeria.
I was appointed the Chairman of Payment Probe Verification Panel by the New Government of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to review all the outstanding fund litigations with the Nigeria Government and to ensure all contracts satisfactorily done are paid off.

During the sitting of my panel last week,we dictated your name as one of the people who has been a victim of the fraudulent activities going on here by civilians in the Government offices and our further review on your file proved that you are claiming a fund that did not actually belong to you, but your Nigeria partners has used your name to deceive the Government authorities to claim the fund by presenting you as the beneficiary.

I am contacting you now out of sympathy considering your wasted time and financial input in trying to receive the funds from banks and other agencies which has not been unsuccessful till date due to some abnormalities that has to be cleared in the record which none of your partners or the bank can do without me.

It is true that they contacted you to put claims on this huge funds since the Civil Servants,law does not allow them to run any overseas accounts,But why they have not succeeded in getting the funds transferred to you is a SECRET YOU DON'T KNOW,best known to me,which I will reveal to you when I hear from you.As a matter of fact,without my recommendation as the chairman Payment Probe Verification Panel,all you are doing to receive the fund is waste of time,as I must write a favorable report and put up a final report and recommend the payment legitimately in your favor before the fund is released to you.

However,for the fact that the fund is still floating unclaimed here,I will not claim to be a saint to allow the fund go back to the Government treasury.So if you really want your money,you must agree to work with me in truth and sincerity,I am given you conditions as stated below so that you will take a decision immediately if we can work together to achieve your over long dreams which I will rap up for you in just 5 working days.


(1) I will convince my committee members to approve the fund in your name if you can forfeit 40% of the fund to me and my committee members and 60% will be for you.And I will need your assurance and a promissory note, that those Colleagues
of yours or any Government Officials will be totally kept out of this transaction since none of them is aware of this new development.

(2) That you will keep the arrangement 100% secret until the fund gets to your bank account and you pay us our own 40%.
I will be looking forward to hear from you to enable me communicate to my committee members for immediate approval of your fund.

Your quick response is needed urgently

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Dr.Gabriel Ekeh
Email: gabrielekeh373@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment