Sunday 1 December 2013

barrazizahmed@outlook.com = Scam

Aziz Ahmed & Co Chambers
52 BP 1222 Dodomey Gbato,
Cotonou - Benin Republic.
E:mail barrazizahmed@outlook.com

Dear sir,

Compliments,.I barritser Aziz Ahmed. have decided to bestow this trust on you,
which I pray you
will not ignor.I appologise in advance for any inconvinneces this may cause you.
I am Barrister
Aziz Ahmed the Personal Attorney to late Mr Purk�r who was a contractor here
in Benin.And on
the 3rd of Oct 2009, my client,and his family were perished in a ghostly car
accident along
Midombo Togo express way.But my client made a fixed dopsit valued about
(USD$15.9M),

and upon the maturity his bank started contacting him but no response.
Conseqently, the bank
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated
after four years,
as the law of this country says. Since then I have made several enquiries to
your Embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
Since I have been
unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now I seek your
consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and also
bears the same
last name,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15.9 can be paid to
you and then both of
us will share the money.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me both through email barrazizahmed@outlook.com and
phone to enable
us discuss further.

Best regards,
Barrister Aziz Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment