Sunday 8 December 2013

0022897468234 = Scam

Hello friend,
I'm barrister Camara Hassan, I contact you for confidential
business, which worth the sum of $ 26.500,000 (Twenty- six million
five hundred thousand dollars)

I need your help in transferring the money into your account in your
country, the money belongs to my late client , I contact you as you
have the same last name with my late client . Exchange rate will be
50/50 after the success of the business.

I will present you to the bank for the transfer of the money to your
account as the next of kinship, this business is 100% risk free as his
personal attorney the bank give me a mandate to present the next of kin's
to my late client.

I want you to folow my directions for the success of this transaction.

This is what i need from you:

Your full name.
Your age .
Occupation .
Phone number .

With the above details i shall forward it to the holding bank with a
letter of AUTHORIZATION that will be issued from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT, i
want your total co-operations so that we will come out with smile at the
end of this transaction.


Sincerely yours,
Barr . Camara Hassan (ESQ).
Phone: 0022897468234. 

1 comment: