Saturday 28 September 2013

thompsondidier@live.fr = Scam

Dearest one
Emial me thompsondidier@live.fr

Greetings,this letter might surprise you because we have not met
neither in
person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get
to
know somebody either in physical or through correspondence.

My name is Didier Thompson. I have a proposal to make, that might be of
interest to you. I am in possession of a large sum of money (U.S.$
5,000,000.00)five Million US Dollars) The money was inherited from my
late
father who was the Chairman of the Sierra Leone Gold and diamond Mining
Corporation during the Sierra Leonian War when Major Johnny Paul
Koromah
was The country's president.

The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from
black
market sale of alluvial gold dust during the war. The money has been
deposited in a Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). I now
want to transfer this money abroad and invest it in profitable ventures
as
the time is now ripe for such move.

WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:
1.Firstly to assist me to transfer this money to any stable country
abroad.2.To assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your
country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.3
To
help me re-locate to the suggested country.4 To manage the money in a
profitable manner preferably a joint venture deal with you.

For your assistance you will get 25% of the total amount Upon your
request
I will give you further details of the plans and tell you more about
myself
but you must treat as highly confidential for my security.
Regards.

Didier Thompson.
Emial me thompsondidier@live.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment