Wednesday 18 September 2013

mrs.stellaowotutu@gmail.com = Scam

Good day,

It is my humble wish to introduce this business to you which I intend to share and invest with you in your country It has to do with the transfer of a trapped and abandoned fund by a foreigner in our bank in Lome, Togo. I have the information and documents to transfer the money to you without any intended risk.

If it pleases your mind to assist me with it and become an active partner on this mutual financial business, then you can get back to me with your details. Though I have not met with you physically before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in somebody in order to succeed sometimes in life.

You will be most honoured if you will send me a reply, your decision to accept or not, not withstanding. Many thanks while you get back to me. I shall give further details on this business when your next mail is received with the following details :

a. Full name : b. Complete address : c. Age : d. Nationality : e. Marital Status :
f. Occupation / Profession : g. Telephone number:

Please your reply mail shall be addressed only to; mrs.stellaowotutu@gmail.com
Regards,

Ms.Stella Owotutu

No comments:

Post a Comment