Sunday 15 September 2013

robertmuellerdr@gmail.com obertmuellerdr@gmail.com = Scam

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
From Head Department: Dr. Linda Williams and Robert S. Mueller III
Email Sad robertmuellerdr@gmail.com)


Attention: Beneficiary,

Due to my position in service I called the Embassy shipping service head
quarter of NIGERIA and made a complain to them in regard to your package
and I also told them that I want your package to be shipped to you as soon
as possible.

I received an update from the Embassy today in regard to your package I
want you to follow their advice and instruction so that your package can
be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding
your package is $177 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will
commence that same day.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $177 to them I will make
sure shipment commences once the charge fee is received by them.

Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO
COME TO AN END IMMEDIATELY, YOU NEED TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY WITH OUR
DIRECTIVES.

Make sure you keep me updated once you receive your package and also let
me know once you send the charge fee required so I can also make sure
shipment commence that same day.
I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.

I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO HIM AND I WILL MAKE SURE
SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE CHARGE FEE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF:.............MR.ADE MARTINS
Dr. Linda Williams and Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington,
D.C.2535-0001, USA.

SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND I ASSURE YOU
SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.

RECEIVER NAME:MR.ADE MARTINS
ADDRESS: 4TH AVE.GLASS BUILDING FST.
CITY: LAGOS
COUNTRY: NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 234
TEXT QUESTION::::: WHAT FOR
ANSWER:: :::: SERVICES
MTCN:.....


Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details
required below so shipment can commence. And I will forward it for
shipment to commence immediately.
SENDER NAME:??
CONFIRMATION MTCN NUMBER:??
SENDER ADDRESS:??
AMOUNT SENT??
TEXT QUESTION USED??
ANSWER USED:??

DR. LINDA F.B.I TRANSACTION DEPARTMENT.
Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III
robertmuellerdr@gmail.com

==========================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information's or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment