Wednesday 4 September 2013

joshelias1@live.com = Scam

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you because of its fastest means.

I am Barrister. Joshua Elias, the Solicitor and Executor of late (Engr.G.E. XXXXX), Will" and "Testament"; who died of kidney cancer with nu-identified family or relative. I am contacting you to stand in as a next of kin to his deposit of US$7.2 Million, with one of the leading banks here in West Africa since you share the same last name with my late client.

On confidence of patent recovering, I will give you more information, hence you will corporate with my due understanding and knowledge of bringing this claim to a best conclusion. For further correspondence and confirmation, I will furnish you with detailed clarification on receipt of your response. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this claim would be most profitable for both of us.

Therefore, I want you to forward your information such as;

Your Full name: ________________________
Your Country: ___________________________
Your Email Address: ______________________
Your Age: _______________________________
Your Phone Number: ______________________

For further details, I advise you to contact me via my email address; joshelias1@live.com so that I can give you the full details about the transaction.

Regards,
Barrister. Joshua Elias (Esq..)

1 comment:

  1. I was spammed with the same email except the last name...

    ReplyDelete