Wednesday 18 September 2013

natashagbagbo@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

From Mrs. Natasha GBAGBO,
Thanks for your attention and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval. I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance funds from my late husband who died mysteriously last two years.

I am Mrs. Natasha GBAGBO a wife to Late Chief Paul GBAGBO, Junior brother to the former and deposed President of Ivory Coast. I am from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. I am 28 yrs old. I have two Sons, Calins GBAGBO. He is 5 years old and my late Son Junior GBAGBO, He died early this year.

Due to the political crisis in my country and the situation of our family right now, we fled into Ghana Republic, which is our sister and neighboring English colony in West Africa. This was as a result of the political clamp down on our family members in particular.


Please, I saw your impressive profile on the internet, and after much prayers, I was moved to contact you believing that you can be relied upon to handle this business for us. I have a reasonable amount of money to be transferred into your country on behalf of me and my Son.


Based on your status and business experience I am convinced you would be of great help in assisting me to move and invest the sum of USD10.5million which my late husband starched away and got it deposited with a bank here in Accra Ghana. Because of the unrest in our country, we had the plans to transfer the money and have it invested in your country, where there is viable and peaceful political and economical environment. The unstable political nature of West African Governments does not interest me anymore.


Please bear in mind that this is not jokes or games people choose to play on the internet. No. My solicitation is for real and my intentions are genuine. If you are a dutiful father or mother, you may understand my situation. Please, may I request that you do not blackmail my position? I will give you more information and our photos as soon as I hear from you. I have decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money as a compensation for your efforts input in this transaction, which is just for your honest and sincere assistance to me, and then you handle and control the investment while I continue my education.

If I could have your attention, I would avail you with further details of my person, situations and how we can handle this business. Please contact me ( natashagbagbo@yahoo.co.jp ) May it please you to respond. May Almighty bless you.


Best Regards,

Natasha GBAGBO

No comments:

Post a Comment