Tuesday 24 September 2013

peter.duplises@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I am Peter Duplises,Personal banker and account officer to the late UWE
Gemballa who was murdered in South Africa, before his death he was the
former CEO of the Porsche tuning company that bears his name.

My urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact You for this
transaction. I got your contact from yahoo Tourist search while I was
searching for a foreign partner.

As this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it All just
sure of your capability. And reliability to champion This business
opportunity when I prayed to good Lord about you.

Before his death he left the sum of 22Million Usd with the ABSA Bank of
South Africa were currently work as a banker, and all attempt to
communicate with him Family was no no avail, and he never included any
next of Kin on this account and until now no one has steped forward to
lay claims on the entire funds.

Therefore i require your partnership to stand as his next of Kin to
enable me prepare all legal paper works in your name to have the funds
moved out in your name, and if you agree do respond back to me to enable
me furnish you with more details as to the way forward in how this can be
achieved.

Immediately you receive this letter. Please indicate your Willingness by
sending your information to enable us enter into the official stage of
this transaction.

I await your response.

Thanks,

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Peter Duplises
ABSA Bank
Johanessbourg,
South Africa.
Private Email: peter.duplises@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment