Sunday 15 September 2013

saniwanki@yahoo.com.tw = Scam

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance
of my email.My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed
with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 6 weeks to live. Since this
sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the
past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late
husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in
Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand. Now that my health
is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any
more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would
prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person?
(2) If I donate (15.5)Fifteen Million five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire
of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in
the name of I and my husband? Please write me through this private email address
======= saniwanki@yahoo.com.tw

Yours Faithfully

Mrs.Susan Iwanski

No comments:

Post a Comment