Sunday 15 September 2013

+2347025525107 barristers@consultant.com = Scam

Attention Beneficiary :



I was directed to contact you by central bank governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido
since I am their legal attorney, my name is Barrister Horst.H ,my office is
located at no 10 Festac road Nigeria, I leave my office every morning to
Abuja Nigeria to attend to all important meetings regarding to the
settlement of all the foreign depts. In view of this kindly fill the forms
and return back to my office immediately so that first thing tomorrow
morning I will submit the forms to the necessary ministries, the ECOWAS
form carry charges of $350 which you have to return back with the forms
immediately so that central bank of Nigeria can transfer your fund without
delay.
In order to know you are ready to receive your approved fund, you are
strictly advice to furnish me with the below information for me to
cross check in our payment file if is correct, and after all
verifications

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Home/Cell Phone:
4. Age and Marital Status:
5. Occupation:
6. Any Identification like Int'l Passport/Driver License and others:

I will be expecting your urgent response to this email to enable me monitor
this payment effectively.



The attachment bellow contain my identification card ,my certificate as a
barrister and the bank approved form ,please fill it and return it to me so
that i can submit it imidiately


The payment must be made in my secretary name below



Receiver=92s name:EGWU CHINEDU KINGSLEY

Address: No 10 FESTAC ROAD

Text Question: What for

Answer: Assessment fee


As soon as I receive it back from you I will proceed with the process of
your fund transfer without delay, if you have any question feel free to ask
allquestion and report to ( barristers@consultant.com )




BEST REGARD
Barrister Horst.H +2347025525107

No comments:

Post a Comment