Sunday 15 September 2013

victoriakhaled4@zbavitu.net = Scam

Please Volunteer In Saving Helpless Children....


Compliment of the day to you,

Do kindly allow me crave your indulgence in introducing myself, I am Mrs. Victoria Al Khaled, a widow diagnose of colorectal cancer and with limited number of days to live. I have decided to make a selfless donation of the entire £12 Million Pounds derived from my late husband's vast estates and investments in capital market to you, to setup a Charity Organisation that will provide aid and support for orphans, destitute, the down-trodden and physically challenged children in your local community. Advocacy is all about helping children get their voices heard, and having their rights and basic needs met. Treatment is simple and cheap, but millions of children have died through lack of it. One of the gravest effects of war is the way it disrupts and destroys children’s education; it’s really bewildering and scary time for many children who remain the most vulnerable victims and subjects of war crimes. Please get back to me on my personal email: victoriakhaled4@zbavitu.net

Mrs. Victoria Al Khaled.

No comments:

Post a Comment