Saturday 28 September 2013

adam.chris001@yahoo.co.za = Scam

Hello,
How are you doing this lovely day? Hope is well with your life i know you will be
surprise receiving this mail, but I am sending it to expressing my feelings to you.
I saw your email on Google while I was searching for something’s; I decide to send an email to
you, i sent this mail to you only don’t take it as one of the junk mail people send sorry for the
embarrassment. I think i owe you the benefit to tell you a little about me. I’m Adams Chris by
name, 6"0 tall 51 years old. I work in Cape Town here in South Africa and a single parent i was
born in Stockholm, Sweden my country. I’m a Civil Engineer i work in the Rig as one of the
Drilling supervisor with Blue Water oil drilling Company .Located in Sable Field 150km's
southwest of Mossel Bay Western Cape South Africa, About 400km to Cape Town. I’m a
widower and single, just looking for the right woman in my life, age is not a problem to me it’s
just a number. I know it's hard to find though but i like to try and see what God holds for me with
the right woman. Well i am the only child of my parent. My parent passed away some years
back, left with alone. It’s really hard to stay alone , but i have learned to accept my fate and
move on with my life, I miss her so much ,I do have a daughter who means the world to me, Sara
she's 25 years old. she means a lot to me , i wish to let you know that whoever i choose to spend
the rest of my life with , should be able to accept her also(If you have any children, then that is
great ) I hope we do get along real fine.
I am a Christian who loves God and appreciates him for who he is. I am looking for a woman
with a heart of worship a heart of love and a desire to be loved, I’m looking forward to make her'
happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give and I have a '' BIG HEART '' If
you feel you are that person , I’m sure we would get along just fine, please don’t mind the way
you received this mail I don’t have an option than telling you my mind, am very ok I don’t need
your money or wealth all i need is love and caring woman that i will spend all my life with . I
will stop here and hope to get to know each other better, How about you telling me about
yourself and send your pictures to me while replying me. Here is my Phone number: +27
(0)613447256, hope will not mind my ascent as my country is not a good English speaking
country, and Email: adam.chris001@yahoo.co.za 
some of my pictures are attached below hope
to hear from you soon.
Much thought,
Adams Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment