Friday, 6 September 2013 = Scam

Good Day Friend,

My name is Mrs Emma daniel douglas have been suffering from Brest cancer
am based in burkina faso in west africa ,formerly dealing in cotton
and gold exportation ,am fron tunisia but spent all my life in burkina
faso ,the doctor said i have few days to live ,so i decided to do this
for old people and less privilage around the world so that i can have
eternal rest

I have ($4.8 Million US Dollars) in the bank here Burkina Faso
which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
30% of the total money and give the rest 70% to the Charity
organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.
Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.
Thanks and best regard
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Emma daniel Douglas
Reply to this e-mail(

No comments:

Post a Comment