Monday 30 September 2013

stanmiller163@gmail.com Phone number 646-397-9578 = Scam

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can handle my business errands at his/her spare time, someone who can offer me these services: Mail services: Receive my mails and drop them off at the courier office (UPS), pay my bills on
my behalf as you will be instructed.


I will prepare you in advance before your assignment. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience.When you get my mails/package, you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to.

You don't have to take money out of your pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping.
piushenry: You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are Art Material and Painting, clothing's business and incorporate files....All expenses and taxes will be covered by me.

You will work between two to three hours per day and three days in a week.

The pay is $400 weekly That is not a bad offer is it? I need your service because i am constantly out of town. I own an Art Gallery, fashion designer and modeling, i will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy packages is involved!

You can do the shopping at any nearest stores...You will be shopping for Electronics and clothing's. I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping and as for the bills, you will be paying the bills via western union/money
piushenry: gram and online.

All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them.


Where are you located? I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away for business... My web site is www.saatchigallery.com company is in London, U.K, but i live in brooklyn NY.

Provide me with the following details as stated below and your CV/resume.

FIRST NAME
SURNAME
ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
ZIP CODE
MOBILE
GENDER
MARITAL STATUS
OCCUPATION
AGE
DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER

Thank you!

Stan miller
stanmiller163@gmail.com
Phone number 646-397-9578

No comments:

Post a Comment