Sunday 15 September 2013

pierreomidyar@aol.com = Scam

Greetings to you and your family.
This email will come to you as a surprise because for me also to write this email is a surprise to me. In a million years, I never thought i would do something like this.

My Name is Pierre Omidyar, Below is a Link of me and what i do.
http://www.forbes.com/profile/pierre-omidyar/

I have been giving my wealth away for a while now to various Charities and Causes i really care about but recently i had a dream which i wont go much into and i decided i needed to be more personal with giving my wealth away.
I want to touch ordinary people in a way that has never been done before.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2010/09/23/pierre-omidyar-ridiculous-rich-and-giving-it-all-away-2/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/ebay-founder-pierre-omidyar
So i decided i was going to contact a few people via their emails which i paid for from a Marketing Firm online.
If you happen to receive this email and you read this email, I am giving you $1.3 Million.
Yes you might say this is too good to be true, Yes it is.
But if you reply, You will be paid $1.3 Million.

This is my personal journey to fulfill my life, I hope you accept this special gift from me and my family.
Please confirm receipt of this email.

Kind Regards,
Pierre Omidyar
pierreomidyar@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. I also received the same email from a slightly different account address:
    p.omidyar@aol.com . You are asked to contact a London bank by email and next you are asked to front 500 British pounds to complete the transfer... What a joke!

    ReplyDelete