Friday 14 October 2011

rasheedahmd2011@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

Hello

my name is General Yissa Rasheed Ahmed from Libya; I am one of Gadhafi's
special guards, please I need your Urgent assistance to receive the sum
of $17.4 million United States Dollars for safe keeping and investment
on my behalf.

Upon the receipt of your response; I will give you full details on how
the shipment will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of
the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me and 10% for any
expenses that might arise along the line of the transaction.

If you agree to handle this business with me then I will be expecting your
urgent reply to this email: rasheedahmd2011@yahoo.co.jp




With your complete contact information.

Regards,
General Yissa Rasheed Ahmed 

No comments:

Post a Comment