Wednesday 26 October 2011

mrs.jenniferrogers@9.cn r.jennifer81@yahoo.com = Scam

My Dear Beloved,
May the peace of the lord be with you and I hope this email meet you and your family in good condition, My Name is Mrs. Jennifer Rogers, I was married to late Kenneth Rogers, a Citizen Of the United States who used to work with the Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong before he died in 2003 after a brief illness, before the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians and were sponsoring so many Charitable project around the world and we pledged that we will forever be dedicated to the less fortunate people and charities.

When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $7,500,000.00 USD with a Bank whose name is withheld Until we open up communication, I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have been undergoing treatment for throat cancer and my Doctor told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money is distributed to charity organizations and NGO anywhere in the World in helping the less privilege people and i have decided to get in contact with you to complete this mission while my time is over on earth by distributing this sum $7,500,000.00 USD for the benefit of the less privilege people, I want this fund utilized according to the desire of my late husband last wish before his death(his blessed memory of Kenneth Rogers), I don't want a situation where this money will be used in a dishonest or unGodly way because I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going and I know that I am going to be in the Bosom of the
Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and Doctor advice while I am waiting to receive your positive reply so that I can give you the bank contact for you to contact them and file claim for the $7,500,000.00 USD and use it help the less privilege people and charities. As soon as I receive your reply, I will issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice that will prove you to be a beneficiary of this fund so that the bank can release the fund to you when you contact them and I want you to get back to me immediately and let me know your readiness to do this work for the benefit of the less privilege people which is going to be a source of blessing to you and your family.

Due to my condition, i do not want you to entertain any form of delay because if you entertain any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual to represent you.

Your Beloved Sister,
Mrs. Jennifer Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment