Monday 31 October 2011

btosang20@gmail.com = Scam

From: Robert O. Sango
Auditing Section in foreign remittance department
Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
Private email: rbtosang20@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Good Evening my friend, I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest Person who will be capable for this important business transaction believing also that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

My name is Robert O. Sango; a senior Auditing Officer with this bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. There is an account opened in this bank in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account after the death of an account owner. Then after going through some old files in the records to verify the heir of the fund, I discovered that the customer died with his entire family.
The owner of this account died since 2003. He has no relative here and his Company has been closed and no person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (US$840,000.00) Eight Hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars.

I want this (US$840,000.00) Eight Hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars to be transferred into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you are a foreigner because this money can only be approved for payment to a foreigner. I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't know each other before.

I suggested that our percentage shall be 40% for you while 60% is for me as soon as you confirm the total sum into your bank account. I will come over to your country for sharing of the money.

I will be waiting for your urgent response; you should reply to this my private email: rbtosang20@gmail.com


Regards,
Robert O. Sango 

No comments:

Post a Comment