Saturday 29 October 2011

babytricia80@yahoo.com.ph yaktricia@yahoo.com = Scam

Hi Dear.



My name is miss Tricia,am 24years,i saw your profile very interesting with open minded,honest,trusted,and caring and just to mention but a little.I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship.That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail.Though we have not meet each other before but I have the believe that it takes nothing for one to know one,I will like to hear from you so that we can get to know better and would send you my pictures soon as I receive your reply in my address.



i am not of the beauty type but i think i have the beauty of the mind. Feel free and contact me if you are of good and decent origin. i do not care were my kind of friend comes from provided he/she is a decent person.

Please I’m waiting eagerly to see your mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment