Wednesday 19 October 2011

grjohn011@yahoo.com.hk grjohnn1@w.cn = Scam

Hello,

I wish to seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to the total
sum of £15,200,000.00 GBP in the intent of the deceased who I
believe is your relative.
I contacted you so that I can present you as the beneficiary to the
inheritance before the crown claims it also because you bear the same last
name.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of
this deal, I request that you kindly forward to us your letter of
acceptance; your names in Full, current telephone and a forwarding address
to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division
for the release of this sum of money.
please reply me back,

Yours faithfully,

John Grishan

No comments:

Post a Comment