Wednesday 26 October 2011

hawaiidante@blumail.org purchasedept009@gmail.com (828) 657-5371 = Scam

Hello Dear sir/ma,

My name is Dr.Hawaii Dante Theater Ophthalmologist:that takes care of eyes and treats various eye problems and different eye surgeries by profession working in St. James Medical Clinic (828) 657-5371,withing my location.

I came across your information through within the US/Canadian affiliate with chamber of Commerce's and Technology.

My late Mother was a puppies breeders, She died about 4 months ago and left 3 Female Tea Cup Yorkie and 3 English Bulldogs before she died.,One of the Female puppy recently had a litter of 7 puppies, they are so adorable, but due to my job as an Ophthalmologist it does not give me the proper time to take very good care of these babies.

I would have loved to take care of them myself but due to my professional work did not permitted me to do so and i almost do not have time for myself, So i am currently after finding for them a caring & loving parent, who would take good care of them and are willing to adopt, if you are genuinely interested in having one or more of them,

Do feel free to email us with Immediate Effect so that i can give you more details and information with good Concern.

Warm Regards,
Dr.Hawaii Dante
Theater Ophthalmologist

No comments:

Post a Comment