Wednesday 26 October 2011

mrszinoviavonda2001@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

Dear Friend, I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$25.5M, which I seek your partnership to accommodate and invest for me. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this? INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF: I am Mrs ZINOVIA VONDA, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).My boss has being in dention for eight years,for political reasons being a top leader of an opposition party to the ruling party(Government) here in Russia,on December 7 2010,a moscow court(Judiciary) that was influence by the Russia Government found my boss guilty and was jailed for six years. The present Russia Government continue to view Khodorkovsky(my boss) release as a threat and seek to prevent his scheduled release in 2011, a few months before Russia's 2012 presidential elections,they believe that if my boss is release it will work against their re-election into office in 2012. The U.S(America),Germany Government,the United Nations and almost all the media in the whole world has condemned the Russia corrupt Government officials for influencing the judiciary(Court) to give judgement in their favour,to prevent my boss(Khodorkovsky) release before the Russia general election in 2012.Bellow is some website regarding to the court rulings on my boss(Khodorkovsky) case that was held in December 7 2010. http://www.khodorkovskycenter.com/ http://www.khodorkovskycenter.com/news-resources/stories/guilty-condemnation-russian-injustice ,I am presently on a house-arrest being the confidential secretary to my boss(Mikhail Khodorkovsky),this is the reason I am seeking your partnership to help me secure and invest this funds in your country until I gain my freedom from this house-arrest. SOURCE OF FUNDS: The funds in question is my share as compensation in some oil deals that I and my boss had with some American oil merchant.Already the funds have been deposited with a finance institute in western Europe,where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Dmitry Medvedev second tenure as Russian president. YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable finance institute transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your continent and never to be connected to Russia again. The transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks. With this ugly situation i will not buy idea of phone discussion between both of us but at time goes on i will introduce you to my only trustee legal adviser who will be able to speak with you. As soon as I get your willingness to comply through my bellow private email address(mrszinoviavonda2001@yahoo.co.jp) I will give you more details. Thank you very much Regards, MRS ZINOVIA VONDA    

No comments:

Post a Comment