Thursday 20 October 2011

alimalikde@aim.com = Scam

Please if for any reason you find this mail offensive you can ignore it and do accept my apology for any inconveniences this mail
have cost you to read, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday my name is MR. ALI MALIK a United Arab Emirate and a merchant in Dubai, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well since my wife and 3 children died in a car accident, since then I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but only my business

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Thailand.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organizations in Asia and America; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$55 million dollars (Fifty five million united states dollars) that I have with a finance institution in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch
it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% for your time and effort.

Please reply me back if you are willing to assist me ON MY EMAIL:
alimalikde@aim.com

God bless you.
MR.ALI MALIK 

No comments:

Post a Comment