Monday 24 October 2011

edwinmoffy@yahoo.com p_pin46@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Dear



Its a pleasure to be in contact with you today. I will be happy to meet you soon or i invite you to UK for a round-table business forum in our convenience.



I have plan of investing abroad in any good sector,you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in your country;Please write me for possible Investment co-operation.



I will give you more details and how much i intend to invest soon,if you will assure me that you will be a reliable manager and handle this Investment perfectly and efficiently in your country.



More so, we are ready with my bank to facilitate and fund any investment project that is capable of generating above 10% annual return on consolidation.



Thanks for your anticipated cooperation . I expect your good partnership,advice and cooperation.



Please, endeavor to reply with your private email.



Edwin.D.Moffy (Sir)

King Street Aberdeen-Scotland

AB24 5AX

United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment