Monday 31 October 2011

rosemondawuahdarko@rediffmail.com = Scam

Dear Partner,

I am Mr.Rosemond Awuah-Darko staff of CAL bank Ghana.I am contacting =20
you in respect to a financial portfolio of Ten Million United States =20
Dollars (US $10 Million) deposited in a security firm whose depositor =20
died in mid 2007. As the Head, Private Banking , the investigating =20
team has for the past years been fruitless to locate my late client, =20
If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize =20
our services usually prefer anonymity and also some levels of =20
detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he =20
listed no next of kin. If nobody comes forward to claim the deposit, =20
the Security firm will by the end of this financial year 2011 revert =20
the deposit back to CAL Bank. This will result in the money entering =20
the CAL Bank accounting system.

The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards =20
for those that occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios; =20
the security firm has no single idea of the history or nature of the =20
deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit =20
to any party that come forward. I would have gone ahead to ask that =20
the funds be released to me, but that will draw a straight line to me =20
and my involvement in claiming the deposit. But introducing you as a =20
relative with the right to claim the deposit as a next of kin will =20
mask my involvement and participation in diverting the deposit for =20
personal use. I assure you that all the documents needed to effect =20
this claim will be given to you immediately you notify me of your =20
acceptance to partner with me in claiming this deposit for our mutual =20
benefit. I am ready to introduce you to my bank as the closest =20
surviving relation; upon successful delivery of the deposit to you.

We share the money equally 50/50. If you find yourself able to work =20
with me, please contact me so that we can proceed with the transaction.

Please reply to my private email rosemondawuahdarko@rediffmail.com

Regards
Kwasi Tumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment