Saturday 29 October 2011

frank-kelvin2011@hotmail.com frank-kelvin20111@hotmail.com = Scam

Hello



It seems you are an honest & sincere person. I am a captain with the
United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the
United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing
troops from Iraq, I have been deployed to come and work in your
country military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up
terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the Asia on
the war against terrorism.On the other hand I want to inform you that
I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD Which make in Iraq
and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that
we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my
power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

Your can view the site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm


I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep
it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me
to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you %30 of the
total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I
believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate
through our military communication facilities, which are secured so
nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I
will only reach you through email, because our calls might be
monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.Please if you
can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the modality
to follow also make sure that you keep everything confidential till
you receive the fund cash as a consignment.Get back to me with the
following information below so that i will furnish you on the modality
to follow.



YOUR FULL NAME_______________
YOUR FULL ADDRESS__________________
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER_______________
AGE___________________________
Nearest Airport________________________


Thank You and God bless.

Frank Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment