Sunday 30 October 2011

qwang0000@w.cn = Scam

Mr. Wang Qin
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Des Voeux Rd. Branch,
Central Hong Kong,
Hong Kong.

Good day!
I am Mr. Wang Qin, credit officer with the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

I do insist in your confidence in this transaction. I am making this contact with you on my conviction that you would be capable to provide me with a solution to a money transfer transaction of (US$18.5M) Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. This is to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner to assistance me own a property and investment in the stable economy like your country. Accept my apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course. For your assistance, you shall receive 45% of the funds to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties. I will appreciate if you can reply me.

Kindly delete this e-mail if it does not suit your personal or business ethics, as I will gladly appreciate it. But if you are interested send your reply to: qwang0000@w.cn

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Wang Qin

No comments:

Post a Comment