Saturday 29 October 2011

jemberwilliams@gmail.com info_info@ovi.com = Scam

From Williams & Linda JEMBER
United Nation Camp
West Africa.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you .

I am JEMBER Williams the only son of late Mr Beku JEMBER from Guinea Republic . I am in the position of some documents covering the deposit of US$ 8.5 Million united states dollars which my late father packed in a consignment box and deposited with one security & finance company for unward delivery to his foreign business partner which my father did not give any name to the security company. I want us to move this money outside Africa for investment and I want you to assist us to claim the save box as my late father's foriegn business partner so that ownership of the save box will be transfer to your name as you are a foriegner . I have also verify with the company and found the consignment intact with them
.
My main reason of contacting you to assist me move this money to your country for investments, for the way my father was poisoned to death by enemies who where send to him by his brother because of his wealth and this is why I left the house with my only sister Linda because we have lost our mother two years ago and we have no body to take care of us and there is nothing we can do on our own without someone like you to help us to receive this consignment and help us to invest the money in any good profitable venture while I and my sister will continue our education there in your country till we are ok to take care of the investment on our own.

My father realise this money from contracts because he was a contractor till his death. we have map out 20% of the money as your compensation for your assistance toward the claim of the consignment from the security company . I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you.

Best Regard,
Williams & Linda JEMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment