Monday 24 October 2011

williamjones_2011@yahoo.co.jp henrylamber@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

I am Dr. William Jones Director of World Fund Management and reconciliation. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in London . This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery system; this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your payment of US$9.3 Million to you via courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover this fund. Note: This fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who will deliver them to you at your home address. All you need to do now is reconfirm the following information: 1. Name in full:.2. Address:......3. Nationality:..4. Age/Sex :.....5. Occupation:...6. Phone/Cell:....7. Country:...... Note: The Agent does not know the contents in these boxes,the
content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignmentsto enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to You. Best Regards,Dr. William Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment